Participant Activity Profile
Fields of research:
History & Philosophy of Science, Religion
List of Main publications:
1. The role of holy places in the national-spiritual development of Uzbek people// Scientific-analytic bulletin of Islam UniversityN4,2004.
2. The role of sacral and holy places in the formation of the Uzbek mentality// Public opinion-human rights,N3.2005
3. Sacred places of Kashkadarya and their role in the modern society// Public opinion-human rights ,N 4. 2005
List of successful grants/projects:
1999-2002 The State Committee for science and techniques of the
«Investigation of world experience against struggle of extremism». Position:
2000-2002 The State Committee for science and techniques of the
«Elaboration conception of national fostering». Position: philosopher-analytic
2002-2003 Joint project with French Institute of Central Asian Study (IFEAC) «Religious situation in
2003-2006 The State Center of Science and Technology. «Studying of democratic processes,
mentality, culture, traditions in
2003-2004 NCEEER: Collectivization in
2006-2007 Project with financial support from Embassy the
Please describe your idea of cooperation project:
1.Integration and the conflict in traditional mahalla of
2. Studying the history of holy places and sites of the Soviet period in
Please describe the potential partner you are looking for
I want financial support from foreign funds.
Please describe expertise you are looking for
1.To learn the methods of publishing the results of research in the form of articles in Western social anthropology journals.
2.To learn the experience of Western social anthropology in the field of studying national properties.
Please describe expertise you can offer
1. To acquaint European scholars who are interested in Central Asia and
2. To show the particular motivations of Uzbek spiritual mentality.